Thursday 2 July 2009

I'm a twenty year old student currently living in England. This is my blog where I will mumble away about lots of lovely things. 

These are a few of my favourite things:

  • drawing
  • music- all kinds
  • poetry (reading it and writing it)
  • fashion
  • making things
  • star-gazing
  • pondering
  • dancing with my boyfriend
  • yoga
  • baking
  • cups of tea
  • laughing
  • taking pictures
  • travelling

I also make cards and sell pictures :) If you'd like to take a peek go to www.cartwheelcastledesigns.co.uk







3 comments:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures and beautiful color.

    I like your blog.

    I would like to invite you to join a great campaign to heal the world. Please visit:

    http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

    Your participation is important to save our planet. Please share this blog to your friend and family. It's really great if you add this blog as a link in your website/blog, so more people will aware about "Stop Global Warming".

    Thanks for your participation.

    Keep blogging.
    Go Green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just like you, I ask WAY too many questions that other people don't even remotely think of. I like fashion too and don't consider myself pretentious, and neither are you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a new blogger and totally understand what you mean with "i got now idea what this blog is gonna become". i am recently only posting fashion. but im totally interessted in everything that you are. its sick.
    keep blogging, im following and will read!
    x, visit: steelboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you think about my blog :)